بحر العلوم
منتدى بحر العلوم يرحب بكم

Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  53850911
بحر العلوم
منتدى بحر العلوم يرحب بكم

Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  53850911
بحر العلوم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

بحرالعلوم,اخرالاخبار,اندرويد ,برامج العاب ,احلى الوصفات ,وادي الذئاب من الحلقة الاولة الجزء الاول الى اخر حلقة بالجزء السادس ,افلام حصريا ,برامج ,تطبيقات ,شعر ,افلام عراقية ,يوتيوب

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولبحث
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
لغة المنتدى
أختر لغة المنتدى من هنا
المواضيع الأخيرة
» كرسي الكيمنك
Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Emptyالجمعة نوفمبر 12, 2021 6:09 am من طرف الزعيم

» متجر التنين dragon store
Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 28, 2021 6:57 am من طرف الزعيم

» ناروتو 1
Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 08, 2014 3:55 pm من طرف الزعيم

»  كود لصق موقع داخل الموضوع
Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Emptyالسبت يونيو 21, 2014 10:19 pm من طرف الزعيم

» تحميل mc3
Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Emptyالسبت يونيو 21, 2014 4:47 pm من طرف الزعيم

» تحميل blackmart
Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Emptyالسبت يونيو 21, 2014 4:37 pm من طرف الزعيم

» الماركت الصيني muzhiwan.market
Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Emptyالسبت يونيو 21, 2014 4:25 pm من طرف الزعيم

» تطبيق تاب ميت للتحميل من اليوت يوب youtube-tubemate
Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Emptyالجمعة يونيو 20, 2014 6:30 pm من طرف الزعيم

» السنافر _2
Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Emptyالخميس فبراير 13, 2014 3:11 pm من طرف الزعيم

المواضيع الأكثر شعبية
برنامج WiFi Hacker الجديد لنظام اندرويد لسرقة خطوط الواي فاي
وصفات حورية المطبخ الموسم الخامس حصريا هنا
وصفات حورية المطبخ الموسم الخامس حصريا جميع الوصفات منتدى بحر العلوم موضوع متجدد
مقروط قسنطينة
وصفات 100 لحمة الان حصريا جميع الوصفات منتدى بحر العلوم موضوع متجدد
ابطال الكرة الموسم الثالث حصريا على منتدى بحر العلوم
تحميل لعبة عاصفة الصحراء كاملة مجانا Download Desert Storm
صور مهند عبد الرحيم لاعب المنتخب العراقي
وصفات ولابالاحلام الموسم الرابع 4 جميع الوصفات منتدى بحر العلوم موضوع متجدد
ون بيس الجزء الثالث الحلقة 1 مترجم الحلقة 105

Fish back to earth after Murray defeat

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الزعيم
Admin

Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Iqpicf1a3db1425

Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Iqpic8334c75cb6

عدد المساهمات : 2251
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/08/2011

Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Fish back to earth after Murray defeat    Fish back to earth after Murray defeat  Emptyالأحد أغسطس 21, 2011 7:55 am

[وحدهم المديرون لديهم صلاحيات معاينة هذه الصورة]
American Mardy Fish
American Mardy Fish came back down to Earth on Saturday, losing his Cincinnati Open semi-final to Britain's Andy Murray just a day after he had beaten world number two Rafa Nadal.

World number four Murray won 6-3 7-6 and although Fish fought hard and enjoyed some loud home support, the Scotsman always had the upper hand.

Fish's victory over Nadal marked the first time the American had beaten the Spaniard but the physical effort took its toll on the American, who has risen from 108th to seventh in the world rankings in the past 16 months after losing weight and embarking on a fitness campaign.

"I'm right there," said the 28-year-old Fish, who also defeated Russia's Nikolay Davydenko and Frenchman Richard Gasquet earlier this week.

"The guy (Murray) is number four in the world. I played great yesterday and played great all week. I mean, I beat a lot of good players this week."

The California-resident believes he is a worthy top-10 player after winning in Atlanta and reaching the final in Los Angeles and the Montreal Masters last week, where he lost to world number one Novak Djokovic.

"I am just trying to solidify my spot, trying to make guys think that I belong, and trying to convince myself I belong as well," he said.

"It's been a great. Semi-finals of a huge event like this is a good result for anyone. So it's been two great weeks. I'll take two, three, four days off and regroup and get away from the court and then get back mid next week."

Fish rejected suggestions the intense schedule of the past 12 days had caught up with him physically but concded he needed a freshen-up before the final grand slam event of the year in New York.

"The tennis isn't the issue for me. It's just mentally getting away from having to come back day after day and keep playing match after match.

"It's a great problem to have, but eventually mentally you want a little bit of a break.

"I'll have that now, and that's exciting for me. You know, I've played a lot of tennis this summer."

All copyrights are to their respective owners.
No license is given to reproduce any material from this page without prior consent
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://bahr-alulum.yoo7.com

Fish back to earth after Murray defeat
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Murray beats Fish to reach Cincinnati final
» Murray wins Cincinnati as injured Djokovic quits
» Fish and shrimp stuffed Alcalmari
» Flying Fish reaches Montreal Masters final
» Red Sox put Youkilis on DL with sore back